Things To Do In Lanzarote On Valentine’s Day:
Whether you are hooked up or single, Valentine’s Day need not be boring, eat something different, try something different and experience a different and unique day full of love with your special someone or treat yourself with the best of Lanzarote for a happy single soul. There are plenty of things to do in lanzarote all year round and valentines day is no different
Lanzarote shopping For Valentine’s Day:
Treating your beloved or yourself if you’re single with a romantic gift doesn’t have to be mind boggling, there are lots of places to shop in Lanzarote from malls to designer boutiques to Lanzarote markets. But Teguise Market by far is one of LanzaroteON’s favourite places to shop for jewellery, beauty products, wines, food, arts and crafts and plenty more.
Romance Over The Ocean with one of the Lanzarote boat trips:
Sailing over the ocean on a Catamaran to Papagayo is not only a romantic way to rekindle your love for each other but also a great way to create beautiful memories of the coast of Lanzarote. The best part is that you can avail the exclusive mega offer of I Love Papagayo Catamaran, pay only €59.00 for yourself and your loved one will go absolutely free. Book I Love Papagayo Catamaran Now to avail the Buy 1 Get 1 Free Mega Offer, Reserve your place for €17.70 there are also many more Lanzarote boat trips and catamaran cruises to choose from one of our favorites being the Catlanza Lanzarote.
Romance On The Beautiful Lanzarote Landscape with Lanzarote tour:
Nothing is more authentic than going on a beautiful and memorable Short South Tour of Lanzarote which takes you on trip from the Timanfaya National Park (fire mountain) to a camel ride together to wine tasting at a Bodega in the wine region of La Geria. The Short South Tour is ideal if you would like to take half day tour and leave the rest of the day to do more of the other exciting excursions in Lanzarote. book and reserve your lanzarote tours today.
Romantic Fine Dining Experience:
- The way to your beloved’s heart is through their stomach, you can never go wrong with this idea from our things to do in Lanzarote on Valentine’s Day!!!
- Valentines Menu at Altamar Restaurant, Arrecife Gran Hotel: Pamper yourselves with the most scrumptious Valentine’s Menu from 10th to 14th of February for only 42€/Person. The menu follows:
- Iberian pork shoulder carpaccio, three citrus fruit vinaigrette and creamy herb mustard ice cream with goats´ cheese foam
- Leek stuffed with cod brandada on a toasted spine soup
- Stone bass with green pea curry and parmentier potatoes with king prawn
- Fillet of beef on pepper juice and Antigua cheese
- Mars & Venus in the same orbit, Petit Fours by our Chef
- Vino Blanco: Condesa de Leganza (Verdejo), Vino Tinto: Finca 10 (Rioja) Table water, beer or soft drinks
Romantic Dinner On A Budget:
Showing your love doesn’t need to be expensive, save on Food and Drinks with the TravelON World App which will save you money at restaurants and bars all over the island. Download the TravelON World app now for many offers. For AndroidTravelON World app ANDROID. For Apple users TravelON World app APPLE
Romantic Movie Under The Stars:
Watching a romantic classic movie under the shiny stars and beautiful Lanzarote skyline is the best way to end Valentine’s Day. Feel the warmth of love and Lounge heaters surround you when you snuggle under a blanket from the February chill of Lanzarote, with popcorn and drinks to get you in a romantic mood all over again. To make the night more fun-packed, choose the Starlight Cinema Experience where you enjoy a classic romantic movie and also go on a 6D fast-paced fun and food and drinks you cannot resist.
More Romantic Lanzaorte Excursions:
- There are more romantic things to do in lanzarote you can choose to go on like:
- I Love Graciosa Catamaran: Explore the yet another beautiful island of La Graciosa from Lanzarote on a catamaran.
- Sand Dunes of Fuerteventura: Discover the pristine natural park and sand dunes of Fuerteventura with your loved one.
- Buggies Lanzarote adventure: Going off the beaten track on a buggy ride adventure for 2 or 3 hours is an ideal way to explore the hidden Lanzarote and to top it off it is exhilarating and full of excitement and adventure.
- Ride a Lanzarote Jet ski: For an adventurous couple, taking this cost effective watersport pack ensures that you enjoy the best watersports at the best price. Do parascending and ride a jetbike for an ultimate adrenaline rush.
No matter how you plan your romantic day and night, we are sure you would not only have spent precious moments with your special someone but also have shared beautiful memories of Lanzarote in your hearts forever. Get ready to enjoy all the special things to do in lanzarote On Valentine’s Day and do share in the comment box below how you spent your day of love!!!