The term ‘LanzaroteON.com‘ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Our company registration number and is registered as LanzaroteON.com with the Canary Island Government.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us apart from some material used that holds its respective license. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Canary Islands.
USE OF IMAGES ON THE SITE:
- By using this website and/or downloading any material, You agree to be bound by this agreement. This agreement applies to You and, if You are using this website on Your client's behalf, to You and Your clients. We reserve the right to change this agreement at any time without further notice. Your use of the site will be subject to the most current version of the terms and conditions published on the site at the time of Your use. By using this site and downloading or using any images listed under the LanzaroteON.com domain, You agree to be bound by this agreement. Should You disagree with anything stated here please discontinue Your use of the site and erase all data You have downloaded.
- All images provided by us are owned by Our Contributors. All rights in the images are protected by international copyright laws.
- You are solely responsible for determining whether Your use of any image requires the consent of any third party or the licence of any additional rights, and You should not rely solely on the information provided by LanzaroteON.com or its Contributors. If You are unsure whether additional third party rights are needed for Your use, You are responsible for consulting with competent rights management professionals or legal advisors.
- Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, LanzaroteON.com owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, knowhow, trade secrets and inventions (whether patentable or not), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics,images, icons, and hyperlinks.
- You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the Website belonging to LanzaroteON.com without obtaining authorization from LanzaroteON.com.
USE OF DISCOUNTS AND OFFERS:
Offers cannot be combined for additional discounts. Offers may not be available outside the Canary Islands. Offers and Discounts provided by vendors may be subject to change by vendors and they solely are responsible. LanzaroteON.com is not responsible for the same.